Microsoft F# PowerPack for .NET 4.0 Beta1 is now available for download
The F# PowerPack contains useful additional libraries and tools for building F# applications.
File Name: FSharp-PowerPack-4.0-Beta1.zip
Date Published: 6/3/2009
Download Size: 1.4 MB
The F# PowerPack contains useful additional libraries and tools for building F# applications. This release enables developing applications using the F# PowerPack using .NET 4.0 Beta1 and Visual Studio 2010 Beta1.
The F# PowerPack includes:
- FsLex and FsYacc tools for generating F# lexers and parsers
- F# LINQ bridge
- F# CodeDOM implementation
- F# metadata reader API
- OCaml Compatibility Helpers
- Simple F# Math Libraries
- Simple F# Charting
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7; Windows Vista; Windows XP
- Required software: Visual Studio 2010 Beta1 and .NET 4.0 Beta1
Unzip the included FSharp-PowerPack-4.0-Beta1.zip to the local machine. The included assemblies can be referenced directly in .NET 4.0 projects and in Visual Studio 2010 F# applications.
Note: By installing, copying, or otherwise using this software, you agree to be bound by the terms of its license.